Many positions at FRA are for Direct Support professionals who are dedicated in enriching the lives of individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) and for administrative support. The FRA Employment Services program and the Small Business Operations and AbilityOne/ Source America Partnership program offers employment opportunities for people who experience a disability. Click here for Current Openings or the printable FRA Employment Application Form.
- Full-time, part-time or on-call positions
(flexible hours available)
- Paid training in a friendly environment
- Competitive wage rate!
- Have a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Alaska Driver’s License
- Clean driving record* (see below for details)
- Pass a criminal background check and TB test prior to employment
- A completed FRA Agency Application form
For all other FRA positions:
Please check the minimum requirements and qualifications listed under current job openings for the position(s) you are applying for.
Unless otherwise noted, applicant must meet agency motor vehicle insurance criteria for operating agency and personal vehicles on agency business (21 y/o, licensed for 3 years).
- Determine you meet the minimum qualifications of the position(s) for which you are applying.
- Download the printable application, and please read the Applications Instructions thoroughly.
- Fill out ONLY one application, no matter how many positions you are applying for. List the positions you are interested in according to your preference.
- A resume is optional and can be very helpful; however DO NOT consider it a substitute or use the term “see resume” on any section of the application.
- Submit your completed application to Fairbanks Resource Agency, 805 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99701, by fax at 907-452-5171 or email email@example.com.
- Only those applicants who have turned in a complete application and meet all the minimum requirements and minimum qualifications will be considered. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the Human Resources office.
- In-house applicants must submit a cover letter and updated application to FRA Human Resources Department.
|Information, employment application and job descriptions:
Human Resources Department
FRA Main Office
805 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99701
FRA is 501(c)(3)nonprofit organization and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Clean Driving Record Means:
- No careless driving or moving violations in the past 3 years
- No reckless driving violations or DUI in the last 4 years
- No more than two moving violations within 3 years
- No more than two at-fault accidents within 3 years
- No more than a combination of one violation and one accident in 3 years
- No SR-22 insurance in force