“Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
~ Henry Ford
FRA owns multiple small businesses which provide employment and training opportunities for individuals who experience intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD), plus generates revenue to support FRA’s mission.
Managed by FRA Employment Services, these small businesses provide more structured and supervised environments for those who require a higher level of support to achieve their employment goals and fulfill their employment potential.
Please browse the following FRA businesses webpage for more details:
- Closet Collections: Provides free pick-up and drop-off bin services for those donating reusable clothing/ fabric or small household items, plus holds seasonal community clothing drives.
- Computer Electronics Repair and Recycling (FRA CERR): Offers computer/ electronic repair and recycling services. Visit their Facebook Page for tips and specials.
- Quick Mail Unlimited: One Stop Postal Service Shop with additional services that include document shredding and recycling.
- Spud Buggy: Offers basic food prep services for local restaurants.
- FRA Small Contracts: Outsourcing services that include labeling, assembly, sorting or packaging.
Carol Chalk, Director
Return to Employment Services.